You may also like

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. O has helped me with all my medical concerns, and is the first women doctor I have had, she is attentative , caring and kind, and she is well trusted by me, she can even tell when I have emotion pains, she is great

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Finding Dr. Oostendorp is the best thing that has happened to me. She has incredible compassion and takes the time to listen to you. I have always been afraid of doctors, until I met Dr. Oostendorp. She has gotten me through numerous devastating events. She was there when my mom was extremely ill and in the hospital. She was also there when mom passed away, and came to the funeral. She saw me through uterine cancer surgery. I don't know how I would have made it without her support. Thank you Dr. Oostendorp for always being there for me and all of your patients.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Michaele C. Oostendorp's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There aren't any words that would do justice to dedcribe Dr. O as she is addressed. She is everything you want in a physician and more."

October 28, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=306948'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

March 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=306948'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 5, 2014