Ratings for Dr. Danielle M. Mason

I called to make an appointment. They scheduled me 9 weeks out even though I would be done with my first trimester by then and on the day of my appointment I called to confirm because I didn't get a phone call and the cancelled saying the doctor wasn't in and wanted to make an appointment for weeks later because nothing was available. Absolutely not happy!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Attention all Pregnant women going to LLU FMO to see any of the OB doctors: Your doctor will NOT be there when you go into labor. They are on call 3 days a month and if your baby arrives on the day that they are not on call you doctor will not be there, you will have to relay on 1 attending doctor that is there for 24 hours and her 2 residents. I had the worst experience, so trust me find an outside doctor and pay a little more... IT is worth every penny, they will be there for you (and only you) no matter when you go into labor..

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

Dr. Danielle M. Mason's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)