Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Becker

I've had both knees replaced by Dr. Becker. I have found both him and his staff very professional and caring. I've had great outcomes with both knees just within the last year and a half.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

They told me he was the surgeon best known for the "hopeless" or cases where previous surgeries had been failures-- his specialty is knee replacement. Having had a spiral femur break, with a non functioning knee joint, AND rheumatoid arthritis complications of over 55 rears of joint damage; I certainly qualified for the "hopeless" cause. I walked with my leg sticking out at almost a 90* angle and much pain. The femur break and knee damage left me unable to paint outside, as a plein-air artist which is my vocation and life. Dr. Becker had to literally invent a procedure in order to stabilize my femur and put in a total knee replacement. I walk with a straight leg, great knee movement, and so much less pain. I was able to resume my painting career and the joy in my life. How could I ever thank someone for that. His skill with his compassion are the absolute meaning and definition of healer and physician. Mrs. Kathleen Billis Boothbay Harbor Me.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Becker was on call when I had an emergency broken wrist and went to the hospital emergency room. Lucky me! The man is a genius. Not only is he the premier doctor of knee restoration, but was also able to set my severly broken wrist to perfection with quick healing and no complications. He is kind, compassionate and thorough. This man is the best of the best. I have known several people who have had knee surgery with Dr. Becker with great success. His reputation is stellar. If I ever need knee surgery, I know where to go. In addtion he runs a wonderful office with staff who are kind, considerate and organized.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr Becker is deffinately the best knee guy. He was very quick to recognize the problem and the arthroscopy he did was the most pleasant surgery experience I've had. 1 quick outpatient morning surgery and I was back on the street without spending the night in the hospital for observation. My recovery was very fast. Had me walking again in a few weeks. He also noticed another problem I was having while I was in the office and recommended me to another specialist who was very good about correcting that. Excellent Doctor

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. Michael W. Becker's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)