Ratings for Dr. Dmitriy Itskovich

I highly recommend Dr. Dmitriy. I had my wisdom tooth taken out here and they did an amazing Job. Made the experience very smooth. The team is very personable. and attentive.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. itskovich is an excellent dentist. I had all kind of dental work from root canal, crown, implant and fillings. he knows what his doing. I am very happy with his work, his staff

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I've been going here for many years! Everybody is totally delightful to work with, kind, compassionate, and interested & listening Io your concerns! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

A very pleasant and well educated dentist that works into the little details! I have been under his care for a year and it has been a great experience, his staff is friendly and cultural competent!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Itskovich is wonderful. Leaving each time with a smile on my face is an understatement. Dr. Itskovich explains the entire process, while being gentle and really fun to be around. Guarantee you will enjoy visiting and also learn how to improve your dental health. As a patient who does not like visiting the dentist. Dr. Itskovich makes my visits very welcoming and comfortable. As he is always friendly and caring about his patients and quality of work. He is very professional and most of all, I feel confident because of how my teeth look. I definitely recommend seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

My teeth look stunning now!!! I never imagined I could ever look this great!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I was very nervous when I went into see this physician. However however when I met with him he relaxed me, with his great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

By far one of the best dentist I have seen. Explains everything and always friendly. I would and have recommended to friends and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Very knowledgable dentist. In fact , he is a perfectionist. His work comes up nicely. Every compliment me on my smile. Love it!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Misleading as to in network provider said they take my insurance when in fact they did not. Cost me an extra 700.00 STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014