Ratings for Dr. David M. Saneck

I can not Recommend him to anybody! Dr. Saneck can not keep help always new staff or none at all. Dental chairs are uncomfortable, Dental equipment is outdated. Dr. Saneck should RETIRE.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Saneck is the best doctor! He explains the benefits of excellent dental care and the benefits of following his instructions.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I haven't had the best experiences with Dr. Saneck. I've been going to his office since I was young and even though I take care of my teeth he always seems to cause unnecessary bleeding, discomfort, and soreness afterward. While he is very nice and personable my teeth take a beating every time I go.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Saneck is the best dentist! He really takes excellent care of my teeth! I recommend him to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

I had called this dentist seveal times trying to get into his practice when my insurance changed. He has never returned any of the calls I made. Not sure If he is good dentist or not. I just know I called him atleast 6 to 8 times with no response. Even drove to the office a few times and they where never open. I have since found a new dentist. So I gave him low ratings do to no returned calls or helpfulness.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I experienced excessive pain at this dentist from rough handling of the instruments, even though there were no cavities or gingivitis. There are gentler dentists within a short distance.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010