Ratings for Dr. Dale J. Lebder

I've been to chiropractors my entire life. Dr. Dale is one of the best I've ever seen. Very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Great doc and staff. Professional and smart. Gave me his time and offered good advice and care. Chris C.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Referred to Dr. Dale in December 2016. He and his staff did a great job explaining everything to me and my wife. Very happy with treatment and professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Car accident left me in tremendous pain. Never been to Chiropractor before. Dr Dale and his staff got me back to normal.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Thanks for helping me with this nightmare car accident. From police reports to estimates, Dr Dale helped us out of a jam. He got me a great lawyer who got my car fixed and put some money in my pocket due to lost wages, diminished car value and pain. Lower back is doing much better now. They made a bad experience and better one for us.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I was run off the road into a ditch. Very frightening experience. Went to the hospital and was given pain pills and muscle relaxers. Was referred to Dr Dale for my neck and back pain. He was very detailed in his exam and interview. We did physical therapy and adjustments for 2 months. Neck and back are healing and I am happy with the care I received.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I play professional baseball and have had a nagging back injury for months. Dr Dale and his staff got me out of pain and ready for Spring Training. I will be sending my family and friends to Dr Dale.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Very pleased with my treatment . Professional and straight forward.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Highly recommended. Compassionate and courteous staff.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I was in a car accident and went to see Dr. Dale. He explained my rights and told me what he could do for me. I treated around 15 times and my pain is gone. Dr Dale and my lawyer helped me get my car fixed and my medical bills paid. I appreciate all the help and would refer both Dr Dale and Attorney Hodgins to anyone in a car accident.

Dr. Dale J. Lebder's Credentials