Ratings for Dr. Noah J. Makovsky

Dr. Noah has been our pediatrician for quite some time now. We have a developmentally delayed daughter who had quite a number of complications to deal with. Dr. Noah has always been supportive and helpful. He listens to what you have to say as the parent, and wil support your health choices for your children, even if you decide against his advice. He has never talked down to us in any way and is always interested to hear about the alternative methods for healing that we have used. We went through quite a number of doctors in Denver and I would say Dr. Noah has absolutely been the best we found. I can easily recommend him to anyone with kids.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr Noah has a great bedside manner! He is just wonderful and always takes his time!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

dr noa is amazing . His kindness and patience is truly remarkable! We enjoy all our visits and are reassured knowing hes our doctor!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. Noah goes above and beyond to care for our daughter. He truly is amazing and I feel very lucky to have him as our Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Noah is the best doctor I have ever been to!! He was recommended to me by the Rose Medical Center NICU when my son was born. He has been absolutely wonderful with my son as well as with me and my concerns. He is very approachable.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Noah is wonderful with our children. Kind and caring and always remembering their preferences and personalities. He listens to the parent and makes all feel comfortable and safe.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Noah is the physician best I've ever seen. He genuinely cares about his patients, is knowledgable, and never makes me feel like he is rushing or that my first-time-mom questions are silly. He has returned calls after hours and even called me after a visit to make sure my son was improving. I give him the highest marks possible.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

We LOVE Dr. Noah. He is caring, gentle and patient with parents and kids. My 14 month old loves him and is excited when he walks in the room. His nurses rock and the immunizations take literally seconds and our child barely cries.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2006

Dr. Noah is the best. He is great with both my 16 month old and teenager. They both love him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

"Dr. Noah" is the best pediatrician a person could want for their children. He has been known to make follow up calls on issues after hours and after care has been administered just to make sure our children are doing ok. He is the happiest, friendliest doc out there and I wish I had him for my care :-).

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Dr. Noah J. Makovsky's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1999)

GHI