Ratings for Dr. Joseph Rossini

I have had the pleasure of being one of the many patients of Dr Rossini. I have been a patient for about 15 years. I have lots of issues due to my severe RA, he has always been able to help with any illnesses i have due to my very poor immune system. I enjoy the very informative visits, he always takes the time to help with any issue that arises outside of the reason for the initial appointment. His suggestions and recommendations always have helped me lead a very healthful life.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I think Dr. Rossini is one of the worst Doctors I have ever been to. Being in the medical field I have have interactions with medical professionals on a daily basis. I NEVER have met someone so rude, arrogent, short, and combative as Dr. Rossini. He was defensive of the questions I asked and made me feel guilty about requesting an MRI for my orthopedic injury. (Which, being an athletic trainer is my specialty) I CAN NOT WAIT to leave his office. DO NOT use him...save yourself a lot of frustration.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

He is the best and I trust his knowlege and follow every thing he says for me to do...and that he is a D-O and wouldn't ever change to another doctor..I recomend him to all..yes he is very busy because he sets aside time for his family, so his time for appts. has to be just for what you see him for..if you think of something else after then make another appt. I respect the fact that his family time is so important to him..

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

Had Dr.R for the past year as my pcp and he is great. I like that he is focused on each problem, explains what is wrong in detail and why we need to treat it as he suggests. Even when his suggestions are not what I like to hear, I he is so determined with his recommendations because he really cares. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

I've never been one to right comments on others, but I recently went to my doctor and saw himself and his staff have to deal with a really rude patient and I felt the need to rate him and his staff after I heard some of the conversation that morning. After retiring from being a medical assistant for some 25+ years, I and my husband have been patients of Dr. Rossini for 10 years during which he has taking care of our diabetes, heart problems, and my breast cancer. I would say he is focused with his visits, mostly on time, and caring. I have seen him disappointed and upset (what others may call angry) at times when we do not follow his recommendations, but I believe at is because of his concern for our health. I think he is a very good doctor and all my family now has been with him for many years. His staff is also helpful, eventhough the office continues to have become more congested in the last 2 years.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

This doctor needs some lessons in good manners, courtesy, and respect. He started the consult by lecturing me on how I should have informed his nurse I had two issues to discuss rather than one thing. He proceeded to lecture me on how he may not have time to discuss my other medical condition, etc, and that it was his policy to have his nurses make patients go through all their complaints over the phone before seeing him, etc. I've never met a doctor that starts a consult by sternly lecturing their patients about respecting his time. He was rude and argumentative and interrupted me when I tried to explain what the minor issue was. Finally I told him it took more time to lecture me than to simply ask me how I felt. I waited 15 minutes to see him, which isn't bad, and his consult with me lasted a whooping 12 minutes to discuss two minor medical issues. I will never see this doctor again to his poor treatment of my needs.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

This guy has no business working with elderly people. He is arrogant and does not like being challenged. My mother had a stroke last month. He was her doctor at that time and at her follow-up appointment after she left the hospital he had no idea what she was there for. I realized he had not even looked at the test results from the hospital. Being a nurse, I suggested that he might want to do that before deciding on a treatment program. He left the room and didn't return for a very long time. When he did return, he proceeded to tell me that my mother was "old" and he was "not one" to order useless test just to make people happy. I took my mother and left! I found her a NEW doctor. He started on a PT program and took her off a medication she had been taking for years. After some study and a few test he found that it was this medication causing the TIA events she was experiencing. Today she is almost completely well and back to her "old" self. Rossini is an idiot in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Very Unprofessional doesn't follow through on What He Says He's Going to Do. Unprofessional Attitude Doesn't Know How to Control His Anger. the worst doctor I Have Ever Been to.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

Very helpful and caring..and he is a DO which means alternative medicine not only drugs...he is more than just a family doctor...

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

HE IS A FAMILY MAN AND MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR HIS ONLY PATIENT.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Dr. Joseph Rossini's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1996)

AHC