Ratings for Dr. Harry M. Gongola

Great human n Dr. My back is so happy! Thank you Dr Gongola....

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Gongola has been giving me adjustments for 10 years now and he has really done a lot to keep my body healthy. As a growing athlete, Dr. Gongola has kept my back aligned throughout my entre sports career. Because of this, I sustained minimal injuries while playing sports. I highly recommend Dr. Gongola

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Dr. Gongola has been my chiropractor for over 12 years. He promotes wellness through regular chiropractic care, nutrition, and healthy living. He has helped me with chronic low back pain and migraines. I highly recommend Dr. Gongola.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

The dr is very passionate about chiropractic therapy; however, this dr office is a "one man show". No receptionist or staff. Appointments run about 40 mins because dr is very chatty and pulled in many directions as he has to greet clients, schedule appointments, do chiropractic adjustments and answer/return phone calls.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013