Ratings for Dr. Mark Scamardella

The best dentist you will ever find. Caring, compassionate, skilled. Great staff, great offices. They have managed to making going to the dentist a pleasant experience. Something I thought I would never say

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Very knowledgeable staff. Excellent way they treated me through my whole process while at the office! Dr. Scamardella and DiBona office is top notch to me and my family!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Drs. DiBona and Scamardella, as well as the rest of their staff, have done something no other dentists have been able to get me to do for my entire life: make regular dental appointments become a priority that I consistently follow. Everything about the experience I have had their thus far has been nothing short of excellent. The quality of their work is top notch, their staff is beyond professional and I've always been educated on what the next step of my care will be. I highly recommend their services to anyone, especially those who have dental issues that need to be taken care of.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Very helpful and friendly place one of the best dental office I have ever been too

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Scamardella and Dr. DiBona are Professional and caring Dentists. Their Hygienists and Office Staff are the best. You can't find any better!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

this is the nicest place you can go to for all your dental needs

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011