Ratings for Dr. Francesco Mule

My husband received excellent care from Dr. Mule. Not only was his diagnosis accurate but he put in place follow up contact with two specialist doctors in Peterborough. All of this was accomplished between admission around nine in the evening and departure around ten the next morning. Thank you .

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I went to the hospital in Cobourg with a sore neck, throat and a few enlarged lymph nodes. Dr Mule went that extra step that could be a life saver for me. He told me to come back for a CT scan. The results were quiet shocking. He called me at home to make sure I followed up with the diagnosis and asked how I was. Thank you Dr Mule for being so thorough and concerned and just doing that extra step as I said it may be a life saver for me. My symptoms could have easily been dismissed. thank you.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Great Doctor and very thorough! NHH is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Egotistical, arogent, and rude. Terrible experience at Northumberland Hills Hospital. I hope I never see this physician again.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Best experience we have ever had with an emergency doctor. His bedside manner is incredible and his knowledge is outstanding.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

He is an emergency doctor at Northumberland Hills Hospital in Cobourg, Ontario. He is very professional and thorough. FANTASTIC

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011