Dr. Anthony W. Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anthony W. Lee

Dr Lee did a great job and his staff were very attentive. If I had to have another surgery, I would definitely come to Dr Lee and I would also recommend him to others. My healing process went very well because he gave great information on the things I needed to do to help in my recovery. I give Dr Lee and his staff 100 percent .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr Lee made me feel safe and staff is very professional and treated me like family. Dr Lee is very easy to trust.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

The staff have been outstanding and accommodating throughout the entire process. Dr. Lee came highly recommend by individuals employed in the health field, which I consider to be the highest recommendation. He met all my expectations and more. He is sympathetic to my needs, kind and professional. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

I had foot and leg pain every day for 3 years limiting my ability to enjoy life. I was skeptical that surgery could make it go away. I was so pleasantly surprised, one week post op, the pain was completely gone. Now six weeks post op, I can exercise again and enjoy my time with my wife and children.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Everyone was so friendly and helpful and I appreciate all that they did to take care of me.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Could not have asked for more competent physician, nursing staff and all the support staff. Very pleased with entire process.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Outstanding Customer Service provided to me throughout this entire process. Dr. Anthony Lee has been outstanding with his approach, and explanation of my medical issue. Deanna, and Rusti have been exemplary. I am pain free and thankful to the outstanding care and concern given to me. .

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

I have never been in a more friendly office with staff that is so willing to help and informative. Whatever I needed paper work wise was provided efficiently and in a timely manner and they went over and beyond with giving me pointers on how to fill my part out on the insurance papers. The doctor and staff is awesome - friendly and informative as I have said. No complaints with treatment. I am doing better than I was before and had no complications.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

AMAZING DOCTOR AND STAFF. I HAD INSURANCE ISSUES FOR SURGERY AND THEY HELPED ME ALL ALONG THE WAY.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

I like that Dr.Lee explains everything so well and he really seems to care about what he is doing.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Dr. Anthony W. Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)