Ratings for Dr. Robert Agresti

Dr. Agresti is amazing! I had an accident that I thought would change my appearance for life. It was a scary feeling. Dr. Agresti made me feel very comfortable and confident during and after my procedure. He took great care of me and you would never know I had work done. I am very satisfied with with the results and the service I was provided. I highly recommend this doctor for your needs.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Robert Agresti, damage my lower eyelid, when he performed blepharoplasty; two additional procedures where done by another plastic surgeon to improve my right eye appearance. I was highly embarrassed with the way I looked,I had to spend additional money to pay the second physician, and this also required time off from work. I went to Dr. Agresty seeking for a better appearance, not knowing that it was to spend my cash money for him impaired my natural look. Be very careful and don't make the same mistake that I made.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Robert Agresti's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Caldwell, NJ