She is condescending, rushed and will NEVER take a call from a patient unless it is a true emergency. Her staff returns all her calls and it could take days. I am sorry I even met her and wasted 2 months. Should have listened to people who told me don't go to her!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Some of the new staff are extremely rude i had to stop seeing her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

From the staff to Dr. Frisch...they are what I call The Best practice I've been to in many years....the man from the elevator told me first, how great this Dr. & staff...he was definatley right!! Thank you all, I give you all TEN **********'s Happy, Healthy Holidays

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Most caring and the smartest physician I have every met. She is by far the best Endocrinolgist! Dr Frisch has a PA Alexandra who is also very sharp and assists in Dr Frisch provide the best care possible. If it wasn't for this doctor I would not be here today!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Awful. No bedside manner .several PA do the work. Saw the Dr. For 3 minutes

Submitted October 1, 2014

I flew from Arizona to see Dr. Frisch as she came highly recommended and she treats many celebrities with thyroid cancer. She is very approachable and her head is filled with knowledge. It was well worth my trip and she is seeing me every 12 months. Save yourself time and effort and see Dr. Frisch, you love her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

We love Dr. Frisch. Myself and my whole family go to and love this doctor. She is the best of the best. Her new office amazing, the staff is great and I am so happy she now has her own practice. No question I recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

This doctor became unglued when asked to give a specific number of a lab report during my one and only cosultation. Have never been treated so unprofessionally. My medical records still have not been sent to the new physician that sent her a release for them.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Not only is Dr. Frisch an excellent diagnostician ; she is also wonderfully warm and compassionate. You can be confident that she knows what she is talking about and will take very good care of you!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Anna Frisch's Credentials

Beech Street Corporation

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "She is condescending, rushed and will NEVER take a call from a patient unless it is a true emergency. Her staff returns all her calls and it could take days. I ..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I did not get my prescription and I was treated poorly by staff by the phone. Her office is now going South. A.S."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Some of the new staff are extremely rude i had to stop seeing her."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the staff to Dr. Frisch...they are what I call The Best practice I've been to in many years....the man from the elevator told me first, how great this Dr. ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most caring and the smartest physician I have every met. She is by far the best Endocrinolgist! Dr Frisch has a PA Alexandra who is also very sharp and assists..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Awful. No bedside manner .several PA do the work. Saw the Dr. For 3 minutes"

October 1, 2014
  • City changed from "Wellington" to "Loxahatchee"

February 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3067868'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 6, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 24, 2012
  • City changed from "WEST PALM BEACH" to "Wellington", Practice changed from "PALM BEACH DIABETES AND ENDOCRINE SPECIALISTS" to "Dr. Anna Frisch, MD, PhD"

June 16, 2012