Ratings for Dr. Bret Davis

Davis is the best! And I've seen many dermatologists over the years. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Really nice staff! It's too bad they have to work for this guy. He was a total jerk. Askes a question and talks right over your answer. Does NOT listen! And why should he!? He clearly already knows everything. Adding insult to injury, I needed my RX filled that day. He rushed me out, then didn't bother to sign off on my RX before leaving for the day.

Submitted September 17, 2014

I have been going to the dermatologist since I was young. I'd been to six different dermatologists from age 12 to age 23...my favorite so far is Dr. Davis. His helpful staff fit me in at the last minute. The doctor had great bedside manner. He was kind, intelligent, and he treated the dime sized cyst on my cheek without any side effects. He made me smile. EDIT: I recently went back for another cyst. Once again his staff fit me in the day I called. I believe he is a great doctor, I am very glad I found him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr. Bret Davis's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA