Ratings for Dr. Sami M. Khouri

I called khouri"s office in the morning, and told them I had run out of pain meds and I couldn't last until my doctors appointment at 3:30. ( A flash fire burned my right hand and arm with extensive second-degree burns, and also my face forehead and ear on my left side) The front office agreed to call in a prescription, then neglected to do so, then failed to let me know. -he changed his mind without bothering to inform me. i would have gone to the ER for meds if they had bothered to let me know. rude and uncaring. -Henry F.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Best internist and P.A. in the business. My hubby and I have been going to Dr. Khouri for years. He has seen us through one heart surgery, stints, cancer and much more. Sami and Emily are, quite literally, life savers.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Khouri is an excellent doctor! He is smart, efficient and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

No bed side manners. Did not want to answer questions and change subject. Would walk out before you could follow up questions.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr. Khouri is by far the best doctor I, or my other family members, have seen in this area and is certainly in the top three anywhwere in our history. We have been to doctors across the U.S. and he and his P.A. (Emily) are that good. We Highly recommend them! They take their time to listen to your issues and then take action, even if it mean referring you to another doctor, there are no egos to deal with in this office.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Excellent office and staff. Dr Khouri and PA Emily are very understanding. Excellent referrals to other excellent doctors. Doctors listen to patient concerns.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

My husband, son & I have been patients for several years now and I have referred a number of friends, too. Dr. Khouri, PA Emily and staff are the best! Very thorough, take the time to understand your issues and explain the options available. My most recent experience is a great example. In a routine (diabetes) check-up I mentioned fatigue and asked about med adjustment. Emily (after further examining my neck) determined that we should have an ultrasound done 'just to be safe'. It turned out that I had thyroid cancer! Several doctors along the way asked how it was discovered. Without her thoroughness, it would likely have gone undiagnosed until it had spread further. I'm very grateful for such attention to patient concerns!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

First visit with Dr. Khouri since my last doctor quit practicing. Arrived 20 mins early and did not have to wait. Staff was very helpful. Doctor is knowledgeable and seemed personable. And yes, he is young. Seems open to suggestions and comments.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Khouri has been my doctor for 12 years and in my humble opinion he is the best! He is young but very knowledgable and thorough! I trust no other doctor with my general health care and he has been great in proving care for my family too!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

This Dr is special. He is the Best Dr we have ever had. Very professional, very intelligent. Dr khouri will refer you where you need to be. He will do what it takes to get you well.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. Sami M. Khouri's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet