Ratings for Dr. Pearce J. Korb

I have seen my fair share of doctors concerning my health issue. He was very polite, willing to answer my many questions, and professional while in the company of medical students. I will always appreciate the quality of care he offered while I was in the hospital.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I am not quite sure how to be polite when complaining about Dr.Korbs ability to treat his patients. When my wife was treated and tested by his office. Dr. Korb and associates were useless and ineffective though thousands were spent on tests and an MRI no help no improvement no relief; no follow up, no help. Shame on them and Emory for allowing it. How wonderful it would be to have a plumbing business like Dr. Korbs practice. " Mam I can see the water all over your floor; I inspected the drain and tightened the fittings and i cannot find the leak just put a bucket under the drain and go out and buy a mop." Please make the check payable to my company for $7200.00 "seven thousand two hundred and I will not charge you for the service call ". Thanks for nothing Dr.Korb and associates; after all I am sure your really good at some things whatever they are. The site says i am legally responsible for what I write here. I hope I have only hurt ego's and not broken any laws.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Pearce J. Korb's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Pacificare