Ratings for Dr. Marnie Vanstrum

This Doctor has very bad bed side manners. (Dr. Marnie Vanstrum). Very rude & very short with you. She don't care about you.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

This doctor does not seem interested in getting to know new patients. She doesn't ask many questions and clearly didn't remember who my wife and I were when we returned for follow up visits. She sent us for labs with no directions on fasting and incorrect paperwork that stated fasting wasn't necessary, when Lab Corps stated it was. When we returned, she recommended I increase the dosage of a medication she had not yet started me on, to address high blood pressure. She failed to submit a referral two weeks after agreeing to give me one and forgot what it was for when I requested it a second time. She believes in sending all new patients with elevated BMI for a Diabetes test, which I respect. If you want a warm, personable GP who takes their time and learns enough about you to offer tailored, bigger picture medical advice based on your lifestyle, habits and interests, keep looking. She appears competent, yet narrowly focused and routine, leaving a lasting impression of indifference.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014