Dr. Kevin Lutz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Lutz

Dr Lutz is a great Doctor, so glad I found him and his practice.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Lutz is outstanding. His approach is consultative and collaborative. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I have been using Dr. Lutz for about 7 years. Recently he has changed to a concierge practice where we pay an annual fee and he does not accept insurance. I have always found his staff to be very pleasant and responsive. Even before Dr. Lutz went to this concierge practice, and even more so now, I never felt rushed and he has always discussed with me in language I could understand,the latest medical findings, my medical issues and the meaning of any medical test results that I had taken. For those who can afford his annual fee of $2,500 for unlimited consultations, availability 24/7's online monitoring and tracking of the care you are receiving from other specialists, I am convinced Dr. Lutz is the physician that I should be using.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

I wish I had found Dr. Lutz years ago. He is responsive, caring and available whenever I need him. His conciernge practice has proven very worthwhile for me & my family.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

He charges patients $50.00 for being late/missing appointments for any reason. He guesses "almost right" on most issues and has the rudest staff anywhere!

Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Kevin Lutz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kevin Lutz, MD, FACP, is a third-generation Denver native following a lifelong passion for helping people stay healthy. Dr. Lutz attended medical school at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, Internal Medicine training at St. Joseph Hospital in Denver then earned a prestigious Fellowship from the American College of Physicians. In addition to running The Center for Internal Medicine, Dr. Lutz serves as Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. Listed in the “Guide to America’s Top Physicians” since 2007, Dr. Lutz has been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance for excellence in diabetes care as well as stroke and heart disease care. He is also a backpacking instructor for the Colorado Mountain Club. Dr. Lutz bases his practice on maintaining patients’ health and preventing illness rather than the reactive treatment of ailments. Blending cutting-edge medical technology with an old-fashioned, patient-centered practice philosophy, he works collaboratively with his patients to develop effective, long-term strategies. When he’s not treating patients, Dr. Lutz enjoys traveling, backpacking, hiking and spending time with his amazing wife and teenage twins.

• English

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1992)