Ratings for Dr. Renato G. Albaran

Good Dr. Horible with punctuality. Zero cares given about your time.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

This Man, Dr Albaran is my God sent.. He has hands of an Angel.. He saved my life several times .. I love him. Xox and so does my family

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Excellent skill and bedside manner,I had an acute abdominal issue and Dr Albaran treated me as if I was a member of his own family. Was conservative in his treatment to allow the best outcome for a larger procedure 4 wks after the acute episode. Was very patient with all my concerns--I never felt that my questions were insignificant. And being a nurse I already knew of Dr Albaran's great surgical skill. I would highly recommend Dr Albaran to anyone in my family. His PA Katie was also very kind, compassionate and answered all questions patiently. The office staff in both offices (Macomb and Rochester)were very helpful and informative. Cheryl A Nagengast

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Albaran operated on my mother. He is an excellent surgeon. I wouldn't hesitate to go to him for surgery.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Excellent care and superior skills. I was in great hands for a difficult procedure and after-care following surgery was prompt and profficient. Dr. Albaran and his staff exceeded expectations.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Due to a chronic condition, I've had to have multiple abdominal surgeries. Other surgeons have slashed/dashed, but Dr. Albaran is different. In addition to closing with plastic surgeon quality stitching, making my scar barely noticeable, he is so caring - He is an exceptional surgeon. I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Seriously underestimated the seriousness of a family member's condition. The patient nearly died. Yes, he has good bedside manner, but poor judgment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

It was a very big decision to find a surgeon for obvious reasons. I actually went to more than one surgeon in order to make my decision. And I have to say that my first impression of Dr. Albaran caused me to be very glad I "kept looking." The other surgeon didn't seem to care about my needs or questions, whereas Dr. Albaran was very concerned to answer each and every question. I was so nervous that I even scheduled a second appointment. Dr. Albaran was patient, even though my concerns might have been a bit unfounded. I did not have an easy case as far as my diagnosis, but it ended up somehow being easy with Dr. Albaran. I have met many doctors and even worked for doctors, and he is one of the most caring I have ever met. He truly cares, and it shows. Depending upon what you are looking for as far as the type of surgery you require, I really wouldn't look any further. Also, I found the staff to be very helpful no matter what assistance I needed and the nature of my questions.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Great doctor & staff. Dr. Albaran has taken care of everything. He has answered my calls anytime of the day or night. Dr. Albaran saved my grandmothers life. I referr everyone that needs a surgeon to Dr. Albaran.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Renato G. Albaran's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Workers Comp