Ratings for Dr. Tali Shokek

Horrible experience! I think I am traumatized more after seeing this person. Should have done my research. Asked me tons of questions about my previous therapist and then said she had to leave early. Never got to my issues.

Submitted April 25, 2017

Professional, caring and willing to go the extra mile for patients.

Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Shokek help me through some really difficult times. She is by far the most caring therapist I've had.

Submitted January 16, 2017

I wish I had looked into her back ground and reviews more closely. My family found her to be unprofessional and lacking in many areas of patient care. We are still working through the effects. Keep looking!!!!!!

Submitted January 10, 2017

Very unprofessional. Asked irrelevant questions. Seemed more interested in talking about herself and her side business. Always late. Almost impossible to find a parking space. Not very truthful.

Submitted September 12, 2016

I am so glad that I found Dr. Shokek. She has worked on helping me find my own strength.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Everyone is late now and again but Dr Shokek is the best therapist anyone could have!! Now that I've changed therapists I realized what I'm missing out on. I know I can always call her and she will answer.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Shokek clearly cares for her patients and goes the extra mile for them.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

She literally didn't even show up to my appointment. I called to confirm the appointment a few hours beforehand. She answered the phone with an irritated hello, and didn't even bother to confirm that I had the right number until I asked if it was her. She confirmed the appointment, but when I got there I was never greeted by anyone. I waited fifteen minutes before deciding to leave. I never got a call, nothing. I know for sure it was her office because her name was on the door. Seems like someone shouldn't be in the mental health profession if they're not even considerate enough to show up for a session or even come up with an excuse to cancel.

Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Shokek was by far my favorite psychologist/therapist I have ever had. I would say I recommend her to everyone but I really just want her to be my therapist. Although I do not see her anymore I am hopeful I will again one day if I am still dealing with my issues. She is a blessing! She has helped me so much and even to this day she still does.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015