Ratings for Dr. Anne Fras

I agree with everyone else and had I read these reviews I would have never gone to see her. This is s woman who hates her job and the last time I was in she had acquired the nastiest nurse who came close to equally her in her lack of compassion. This was not my first appointment and I thought my response was unique. Don't see this woman. I can't imagine why she is at Duke.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Most likely the least compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. Should not be working with people who are in pain and seeking help. Run to someone else!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I wish I could give her zero as a rating, because she is a miserable excuse for a human being. She will tell you one thing, then do another. She is cold and will lie straight to your face. Never have I met someone whom I wished was dead so patiently. If you ever have an appointment with her, for Fs sake find someone else. She deserves to be hit by a train, set on fire, fed to wolves, sh*t out, and then set on fire again. Ignore me at your own peril. If anyone knows how to a report a Doctor for abuse and neglect, by all means do it to her. SOMEONE REVOKE HER LICENCE IMMEDIATELY FOR THE SAKE OF MANKIND.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

MADE MY BACK PAIN WORST . KEPT ME WAITING FOR MY FIRST APPT FOR OVER AN HOUR . DID NOT RESPOND TO MESSAGE SENT TO HER , TOLD ME ON MY FRIST VISIT MAYBE I SHOULD SEE A PSY DOC FOR MY PAIN .REFUSED TO TAKE OVER MANAGMENT OF PAIN MEDS . DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

why is this woman practicing at duke? very bizarre. she behaves and says things that make it clear to the patient her primary goal is to distance herself. odd. not much of a diagnostician. just make an appointment with someone else.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I was referred by my gyn for a 4y history of chronic pain. I was very disappointed with Dr Fras. She refused to take over management of an opioid pain med that my PCP prescribed to tide me over until a pain management specialist could take this over. This didn't make sense to me, as I thought a pain management physician would be the most appropriate person to manage such meds. She prescribed a med that would take up to 2 weeks to take effect, but no suggestions on how to manage the pain in the meantime. She also sent me to the Duke biofeedback clinic despite my explaining that I lived in a city 2 hours away. No empathy whatsoever, very cold, and resistant to answering questions. Even my referring dr was disappointed with the report she sent him; he said she did not answer any of his referral questions. He referred me to a local pain clinic, I found a local biofeedback therapist, and am now doing much better, but it wasn't with the help of Dr. Fras.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Worst doctor I ever met. Her speciality is being rude, uncaring WITCH. With 7 years of records, which she was not familiar with at all, all she was is rude. I had been in 4 car accidents with 30 broken bones , multiable spine surgeries, all she wanted to do is send me to a shrink and do bio feedback. I asked her why she was being so rude, and was she saying smarter than the 7 doctors I had seen before her-Her comment was she had to PROTECT the community first. I would not send my dog to her if she got run over by a car.The Intern was horrified by her bed side manner. She would be perfect date for DR Frankestein. She and Hillary Clinton think they are the smartest women in the world, at least Hilary is polite and not rude.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Anne Fras's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1993)