Ratings for Dr. Bhavani Venkatachalam

Dr V is simply one of the best dentists I've had the pleasure of being treated by. She is incredibly patient and caring, is highly knowledgeable and I'm delighted with the procedures she carried out for me.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Venkatachalam has treated me on several occasions (for fillings, cleanings, and fitting and molding a night guard). Her work has been impeccable on all occasions. She took the time to explain everything and made me feel at ease at all times. Its quite amazing how well the night guard fit - I wear it every night and needless to say it has saved my teeth!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Venkatachalam to anyone looking for a dentist who takes immense pride in her work!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I dealt with her in a different city (not Dallas). She is horrible...she put fillings in where none were needed, and didn't even do those well (left overhangs that cut my gums severely). I've since had to get all of the bad work she did fixed by someone who actually knew what they were doing. NOT RECOMMENDED.

Submitted January 4, 2015