Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Treuherz

Managed to get my daughter off the prescription pills she was hooked on by other doctors. He has come into his office after hours to see my family in emergencies. Wish there were more like him. See the editorial in Mountain-news.com

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I have read other reviews on this site and it's amusing how his bitter, angry, ungrateful ex-wife uses the same words, verbatim, as on other sites (you'll find her listed as "goodmom" and others) to bad-mouth him. Same for her girlfriends that she's recruited to do the same. I first saw Dr. Treuherz after seeing FOUR other Doctors for what I thought was a sore throat. He immediately suspected throat cancer and his timely diagnosis and aggressive push for treatment at Holy Cross Hospital saved my life. He can be a little rough sometimes because he is impatient with delays or substandard treatment by anyone else working with him. My family and I are grateful to him and we were sorry to see him move back to California. LCM.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Best Pain Management Doctor I've ever seen. He's thorough, understanding, and compassionate. I would recommend Dr. Treuherz to anyone with chronic, acute, and/or intractable pain. He listens to his patients and trusts them, leading to a great relationship over time. THANKS DR. TREUHERZ!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Treuherz is an amazing Docter. He found problems that nobody else had recognized. He is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Excellent doctor. He really listens to what you tell him the problem is and is extremely thorough. You have as much time with him as you need and he never makes you feel that he is rushing to the next patient.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2004