Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Kohnen

I was more than dissapointed in this doctor and her staff. Her staff went beyond rude and were deliberately mean and spiteful in their comments to me. This doctor showed no interest in treating my medical problems and after two expensive visits and for no reason I could fathom told her staff not to make anymore appointments for me. I never was able to find out why.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

I've only had one appt. with her, but I have to say that I walked out of there impressed. She took the time to listen, asked questions, printed off some info. for me to take home...all in all it was a good visit. I'll adjust this as I see her more.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

She did not have any suggestions, just took notes and gave antibodics, then was done. She seemed rushed, like she had other things to do. Since then I have called her office for several other appts. and she never has time to see me, she has the PA take the appt. and charges the same cost regardless of medical expertise. If you have urgent needs, forget it. Her staff is always nice until you need an appt within a day or two and then they turn nasty, rude and hateful. I am changing my doctor and hope to never see Dr. Kohnen again.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Her interest in medicine seems mainly monetary. She doesn't listen, seems uninterested and uncaring. To have become a docter she must have some knowledge but if she doesn't pay attention to what her patients say she can't apply it. She's not someone I would trust with my or my families care or who I would recommend to friends.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Kohnen was terrific. She listened to my many issues, and helped me with each one. She also eperformed lab tests that addressed some mysteries that other doctors have nt been able to figre out. She's great!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Dr. Elizabeth A. Kohnen's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal