Ratings for Dr. Brandon L. Houk

This doctor only wants your money and does not help you one bit all most killed me by giving me the wrong medication would not check any other things I would not go back

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I have been his patient from the time he first came to my town. He is wonderful always kind and very knowledgeable. He treats me like family and my late husband love him .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Houk is a wonderful doctor. He truly cares about you as a patient and a person. I am a simply country woman and Dr. Houk makes me feel at home and comfortable talking to him about anything. I don't feel like I am being look down on, like I was by my previous doctor. His staff is kind, caring and friendly. I recommend Dr. Houk to everyone young and old.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Amazing doctor, so genuine and kind, I totally feel like he cares and doesn't just want you to pay him like most of the other doctors in E-town.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He is a great doctor. VERY knowageable at what is wrong with you. And gets to the bottom of it. Only problem I have is. I have seen him for five years. No bill was ever sent. And they waited till it got up to $700.00 to send one out. Now refuse to treat me at all.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Great doctor knows what he is talking about very educated...

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Doctor Houk is a awesome doctor so happy I found him.. BEST DOCTOR EVER

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

This is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have been to different doctors here in town and not satisfied until now. Dr Houk not only taught me about my diabetes and high blood pressure but he took his time he was not in a hurry like most doctors.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Houk started out a wonferful doctor but since the staff have changed his personal life has became at work. Visits are short and rude, misleading left confused and return calls are never returned. Medications are never called in.very dissappointed! I feel as if I am a inconvenience to this office!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Houk at one time was a good & caring doctor. Now he has let his personal life interfere with his practice. He does not want to take the time with you & he just want to give you a guess at what is wrong with you and send you on your way. If not better you have to make another appt. and get the same treatment. He will NOT return your phone calls and his staff is not educated enough to answer your questions. I am very disappointed the care lately.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Brandon L. Houk's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)