Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Unger

Words cannot begin to express this Dr & his staff! Office staff are always kind and willing to help. I would recommend this Dr to anyone with any type of pain/injury. He is very compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. I have been seeing this Dr since 2012 and I will continue returning because I know from personal experience he works hard to find the problem instead of only treating the symptom, he doesn’t stop until he finds the problem and if he doesn’t know the answer he won’t stop until he finds it even if it’s referring you to a specialist. He treats the problem without pills even coming into the equation. I am not one to go to the dr but I’m always eager to see him. He goes above and beyond any dr I have ever met. I have never felt like a number or a problem at this office but I have been treated like family. Dr. Unger always surpasses my expectations and today is a great example, my husband was injured in a car accident today, 3 days before Christmas at approximately 2:30pm, I called this office and got an appointment for 4:45. Although they closed at 5:00pm this dr took his time to ask questions and work diligently to ensure we had answers to what we are looking at treatment wise. BOTTOM LINE if you’re looking for the best of the best, see this dr.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I had a few visits with Dr. Unger he is the best . Thank you Dr Unger and his staff

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

This is the best Dr. I have ever seen! Everyone in the office is always so friendly and welcoming. I would recommend Dr. Unger to anyone who has any type of aches and pains or injuries AND DOESN'T want to be given a "pill" as the solution to your problems. This Dr. goes above and beyond to find the problem causing the symptom so it can be addressed properly and he even teaches you how to prevent the same injury from reoccurring in the future. Very kind, Very genuine, Very caring, and Very Passionate about each patients needs as an individual!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Stephen J. Unger's Credentials

• Spanish

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Trinity, FL