Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Forte

This is just my opinion Dr Forte is a very skilled knowledgeable excellent surgeon and I WAS very pleased with his work with my reconstruction after my mastectomy from removing cancer in 2013 . Although I had 12 surgeries with Dr Forte in a 4 year time span from problems with reconstruction, infections, and other problems. I wish I had stopped after my 5th in 2014 and found a different Dr. Dr Forte had some health issues and again in my opinion affected his work, he changed. his quality of work was not the same as in the beginning and after each surgery I became more and more disappointed with the outcome. With being very disappointed with my last surgery in October 2016 with him, I found another Dr had my corrective surgery and am SO Happy and pleased with the results. I hate that I did not change Dr.'s a lot sooner. Also when the new Dr did my corrective surgery on my right breast April 12, 2018 he discovered that the implant had been punctured during my last surgery with Dr Forte and I had been walking around with it leaking for a year and a half. Also I was told by Dr Forte after my last surgery with him that they punctured the left implant during surgery and they had to replace it. I would not recommend Dr Forte to any of my family or friends . In my opinion I don't know this to be fact but my gut tells me that during my last surgeries Dr Forte was there but I believe he allowed the residence to do most of the work because the work was not the same as in the very beginning before he started having health issues.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Dr Forte helped me through my diagnosis of cancer with reassurance and confidence in my successful outcome. He did a skillful and cosmetic repair of my incision. He was always available if I had questions or concerns. He is punctual in his office and answers questions in an easily understood and forthright manner. He is a very capable surgeon and a gentleman.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

This physician and his office staff are wonderful people. The doctor is very genuine, empathetic and has an excellent professional mannerism. I recommend him without reservation if you want the best physician choose Dr. Forte. He is stern but caring. He is very knowledgeable and makes sure the job gets done. He is very respectable and a stellar physician. I have no complaints about him. He treats all of his patients as if they are his only patient. He answers questions throughly and ellicits a response and questions of his patients. He doesn't just rush out of the room his spends ample time and doesn't leave until he is sure that all questions have been answered. He is wonderful! Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctor/profile/1770567489/reviews/1770567489#ixzz1sAwFc191

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. Forte performed surgery on my 1 year old daughter's face in 2 places and removed scar tissue from inside her mouth. We are very pleased with the results. He spent a lot of time answering all of my questions and concerns. The wait time was a little long but I understand that everyone deserves the same caring treatment that we received. I would recommend Dr. Forte.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011