Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Campbell

I broke three bones in my ankle in February. From everything I read online, the recovery time was going to be 6-12 months, with lots of physical therapy. Not only did Dr. Campbell come in on his day off to do the surgery, but he did a perfect job! You can't even tell the ankle was broken when looking at the x-rays. Dr. Campbell moves things along quickly, which I feel contributed to my speedy recovery. I am three months out and walking completely normal with no pain and very little swelling. I even stopped wearing the brace about three weeks ago. For follow-up appointments, Dr. Campbell is always punctual. I have never had a better experience with a doctor. His professionalism and knowledge is unsurpassed. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Needed ankle fusion; this doctor is excellent! The surgery went great, no complications, I had access to him by cell phone, was always available for questions/concerns, excellent bedside manner, very efficient office appointments, I guarantee that if you arrive to your appointment on time you will be seen within 10 minutes, the staff runs line a well oiled machine! I would recommend dr. Campbell over anyone!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Campbell preformed bunion surgery on my left foot. I have a beautiful result and within 6 months I am already back in my low heels doing anything and everything prior to my bunion. Excellant bedside manner, very professional, knowledgeable physician that uses cutting edge procedures to perfection.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I was unlucky when I slipped on the stairs and broke my toe. However, I feel lucky to have Dr. Michael A. Campbell as my orthopaedic doctor/surgeon. Dr. Campbell has always treated me with respect, care, and a priority as his patient.(Which is so important, especially when you are hurt.) Dr .Campbell takes the time to listen to my concerns, answers my questions honestly, and has always treated me with kindness. I have had a lot of doctors over the years, and he is the best doctor I have ever had and by far my favorite. I think he is an amazing doctor, who I have the utmost respect for, and he gets my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

This is the experience you want from a medical provider. Dr. Campbell not only possessed the experience and technical skills required, he also cared about, understood and addressed all of my concerns. In addition, he proactively brought things to my attention that I might be concerned about and provided helpful information and options so that I could make informed decisions. The entire process was positive, from the initial exam through the final post-op appointment. I knew exactly what to expect so was I prepared for each event and phase of the process. No surprises. I did not hesitate to have recommend him to a colleague.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Campbell provided medical care for my broken leg. He is personable, knowledgeable and professional. I found him to be a real joy (and I know many physicians!). I could not have asked for a more competent health care provider. He assuaged my fears and concerns and was spot on with my prognosis and the time line for my healing. I am so glad that he is younger than I in that he has become my orthopaedic physician/surgeon for life. Thank you, Dr. Campbell. Mille grazie!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Campbell has done surgery on both of my feet. He listened to my concerns and understood that I was high risk for infection. Unfortunately I did end up with an infection after both surgeries but Dr. Campbell was on top of it. Dr Campbell had nothing to do with the infections, as I said, I'm a high risk patient. I never had a problem reaching him or the staff. He has a great bedside manner and he really cares about his patients. I would recommend his to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Campbell is an amazing and very gifted surgeon. I went to him for a second opinion on a previously repaired fibular fracture and syndesmosis tear. He has an amazing bedside manner and immediately gave me hope that my painful ankle could be fixed. I had surgery in December and everything went wonderfully. I couldn't be more pleased with my entire experience and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

He did my surgery for planter fascia it was a very successful surgery and very happy with the results

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I am a patient of his reccommended by Dr. Warren who did my knee replacement. I had my foot reconstructed and some other work done to it. My foot was healing wonderfully until I stepped on one of my puppy's toys. A part of the hardware that had been placed in my foot popped out. I had to have it removed in the doctors office! This was in August, back in July I was in an accident which may have contributed to the loosening of the remaining screws. Now after repeated calls and basically holding my foot together with an ace bandage and the boot that I was given to wear. When I take it off I can hardly make it too the bathroom w/o my foot feeling like it's going to come unglued! I've called twice to tell him how bad my foot hurts but he has yet to respond and now it's 10/12/15. Right now 4 other young ladies that I 'm friends with that had their feet done by other podiatrist the same time that I did are healed and out of that boot. In all fairness I should have put my boot on even going to the bathroom so some of it is my fault. But the other's made the same mistakes too and nothing crazy happened. Right now I'm ready for some super glue, gorilla glue or something!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Michael A. Campbell's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2005)

HealthPartners