Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Campbell

Very caring and compassionate doctor and staff. They listen and care about you and your progress.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr. Campbell is the best ! I I highly recommend him for any ankle problems. I had a very bad sprain and some tears.... But his first option was not surgery and that sold me on the kind of doctor he is. I am so happy that Dr. Jerlin referred me to him. He cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

He was in a big hurry and did not spend any time with me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr Campbell had treated me over the past two years and he is caring, extremely capable, has a great bedside manner and explains everything thoroughly. My results from his treatment have been excellent and I would refer him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr. Campbell is not only a phenomenal surgeon but, also very personable and professional.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Campbell is an exceptional orthopaedic doctor. He's thorough, compassionate and truly cares about the health and well being of his patients. Great job Dr. Campbell!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Campbell treated my foot stress fractures with a well thought out plan for recovery. He tried several orthopedic devices and when I did not heal entirely he then chose surgery. My surgery to lower my arch and to place a plate on top of my foot gave me lasting results. I followed his instructions and healed quickly considering I am a 66 year old woman. In addition, I had a nagging hip issue and he was able to quickly diagnose and aliviate the pain with cortisone shots. An important part of healing is to have trust in your doctor to achieve lasting results. Dr. Campbell is a very caring doctor who listens to his patients and talks to his patients with respect. He also has a wonderful assistant (Katie) who is so helpful is addressing a patient's questions. I can't speak highly enough about his team!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

My wife and I both have had foot surgery by Dr. Campbell in the last year. We couldn't be happier with the results we've had. A real down-to-earth guy, explains everything thoroughly and treats you like a real person.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I had a Lis Franc fracture of my 2nd and 3rd metatarsals that was pretty severe. Dr. Campbell was recommended to me by several people. Where the fracture occurred (at the base) the bone had been obliterated into pieces, not leaving much to work with! Dr. Campbell absolutely worked a mini miracle on my foot! It required 2-3 plates and around 13 screws. I was told that recovery from this would be 12-18 months. Everything went so well, I was discharged after 10 months and my foot feels fantastic. He even performed my surgery early on a day that he was suppose to be going on vacation with his family! Dr. Campbell and his staff spent a lot of time work with me and explaining exactly what I needed to do to properly heal. His knowledge and ability to explain in details what is going on (before and after surgery) was excellent and in depth. He even had to adjust his plan for my surgery after he opened my foot up because it was worse than he thought. He even went over this before the surgery. I would recommend him to any person looking for an orthopedic surgeon for the foot, ankle, or both!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I broke three bones in my ankle in February. From everything I read online, the recovery time was going to be 6-12 months, with lots of physical therapy. Not only did Dr. Campbell come in on his day off to do the surgery, but he did a perfect job! You can't even tell the ankle was broken when looking at the x-rays. Dr. Campbell moves things along quickly, which I feel contributed to my speedy recovery. I am three months out and walking completely normal with no pain and very little swelling. I even stopped wearing the brace about three weeks ago. For follow-up appointments, Dr. Campbell is always punctual. I have never had a better experience with a doctor. His professionalism and knowledge is unsurpassed. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Michael A. Campbell's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2005)

AARP