Ratings for Dr. Samuel H. Schurig

He seems alright until he makes a mistake. Then he hides behind his superiors and refuses to take responsibility for his actions. He has a record a mile long with problems with women and drugs. He should not be allowed to practice in the state of Alaska and why they are allowing him I have no clue. Look up this D.O's medical malpractice record before seeing him. You will be glad you did. If Alaska men choose respect then why did the medical board give him back the right to practice in our state? and put the women in our community at risk? I am appalled at all of this! BEWARE! and look for the warning for female patients at the medical facility that he works at. Sometimes it's there and other times it's not. go figure. So much for the baby sitter.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I like him. He is a quiet guy, but he knows his stuff and diagnosed me quickly and gave me treatment options for my TMJ. It is now much better than it was. He seemed to keep the cost low for me as well.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

We love Dr. Schurig. He has a fun sense of humor and did a great job on lots of minor surgeries. He also takes the time to call us in person when we are seen. I like that my doctor cares enough about us to do that.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010