Ratings for Dr. Courtney Marsh

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Marsh and this clinic. She answered my questions, was direct and listened to my concerns. I was lucky enough to conceive on my first round of her plan (femar, HTC trigger). I am forever grateful to her and her nurse that assisted me.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I am extremely impressed with Dr. Marsh! She takes the time to really listen to your concerns and is very thorough in her testing before giving a diagnosis, unlike many other doctors I have seen. She has a very caring, positive demeanor and it's obvious she loves what she does. Her staff is super sweet and always helpful.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

My experience with Dr. Marsh and her staff was excellent. To be fair, it took just two cycles with monitoring and ART to get me pregnant. However, even if my husband and I had been unable to conceive with Dr. Marsh's help, I think I would still feel the same way about the help her staff gave us along the way. Our initial consultation with Dr. Marsh was quick, but she answered our questions and gave us a variety of options within our comfort level moving forward to conceive. Their office is busy as they are helping many patients, so don't expect to see her at most appointments. Her nurses are very capable and always available. They never made suggestions we weren't comfortable with, always called me back within hours of my requests, and were knowledgeable about my patient status. At one point, I was out of sharps the pharmacy couldn't provide, and the clerical staff helped me, after-hours, so I would be able to take my prescriptions through the weekend. There are comments in this feed about Dr. Marsh's demeanor, and I couldn't disagree more with them. As with any doctor/medical procedure, no one cares more about your own treatment than you do. But I never felt that Dr. Marsh or her staff didn't care.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Do your research... I sure wish I would have. KU has one of the lowest success rates of all fertility clinics in the Kansas City metro. I don't recommend this clinic. Big waste of money.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

So far they have been great and very helpful and caring they listen to my feelings and what I am needing help with.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

So far I'm having a pleasant experience with Dr. Marsh and her staff.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

She doesn't care about you and it shows. Her KU staff are the same way.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I too have had a very negative experience with Dr. Marsh and her staff. She is very cold and adds to the stress of infertility. I often felt like she did not give me any options for treatment. It was always her one way, one plan. After speaking to her nurse about a particular test one week and seeing Dr. Marsh the following week, Dr. Marsh said she never received the test, but was bold enough to recommend IVF anyway. Similar instances happened twice during my time as a patient with her. It makes me believe she doesn't treat patients individually and is careless when reviewing charts and treatment planning- not something you want in a doctor who you will be spending a lot of money for. She is cold and I have never felt comfortable with her or her staff. Every interaction with her and staff made me feel stupid. I would not recommend her as your RE. There are other fertility doctors in the Kansas City area. Go to them to save you a lot of heartache.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr. Marsh for almost a year and a half. Honestly the nurses team who do the scans there are very friendly and nice but that is the only positive thing there. On the other side, I had the worst nerve-racking experience in my life with Dr. Marsh and her nurse assistant. I had three IVF transfers and two of them failed and one end up with miscarriage. Dr.Marsh never talks to us but her IVF nurse coordinator(assistant) arrange everything with us. I did not mind that at all, I mean she is busy and I did not mind talk to her assistant. However, her assistant nurse is very very rude women and she discouraged us, my husband and I to ask questions and made us feel stupid if we were concern about small things. She also never listen and usually interrupt us and sometimes became passive aggressive if we insists in getting answers. IVF treatment is stressful enough by itself and this women made it even more stressful for us. Many times I remember hanging up the phone from her and cried. Not to mention the mistakes she made. For Dr. Marsh she did not care about me as her patient and at my last IVF transfer she did not even read my chart carefully before coming into operation room to preform the procedure. She was confused about the tests' timeline that were requested, and she even missed something that we supposed to have been done before the transfer. Her nurse did not schedule it for me and Dr. Marsh did not know because I supposed she did not follow my cause. when I went home after the procedure I cried my eyes out, I felt that I was neglected and mistreated as patient by this Doctor and her nurse. We put all our savings for this treatment and that what we got. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Marsh was very cold, and lacked simple knowledgeable. When asking about my headaches off of birth control she stated that "hormones do not cause headaches" That made me very nervous because my neurologist told me they can. Be careful with this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016