Ratings for Dr. Michael K. Ackland

Dr. Ackland is an outstanding surgeon!! He performed surgery on my left labrum and bicep. It has been a little over 5 months now. I feel great and range of motion is almost 100%. I'm getting stronger every day. I believe I'm going to recover 100%. Thanks Dr. Ackland great job!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Very good Dr. no problems even after surgery was explained everything good. no complaints would refer to family and friends

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Extremely happy. I had both left and then right shoulders repaired. Always answered any questions that I had, great Doctor, great staff.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Quality of treatment, medical staff listening to my concerns, quality of exams, explanation of procedures, friendliness and courtesy shown by the doctor, his PA, and the staff are excellent. Amount of time to schedule an appointment and ease of reaching staff by phone and answers to questions are average.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

dr. ackland has done an elbow surgey on me twice,one for each elbow. i believe its the use of air tools and repetitive movements,but both times i've gone back to work at full strength.from carley in the office to his p/a patrick,he has a great staff.thanks doc!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

DrAckland his Assitant and the staff are just AWESOME very real people any questions up front know problem and the PT are a notch above their #1 if you need a fantastic DOC. It s. Dr Ackland and Staff

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

ive seen dr. ackland several times and him and his staff were very helpful and understanding with me.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Ackland fixed another Drs mishap , I had meniscus repaired at Milford Hospital , was on cane and crutches for close to a year , physical therapy for close to six months and pain medication for a year . After DR. Ackland performed his magic I walked out with no cane and no pain medication . I can go to my childrens functions at school , without having to leave from severe pain . DR. Ackland is the best , three other DRs insisted I would need knee replacement . I would highly recommend DR. Ackland , Thank you for giving me hope . I would also like to thank DR. Alex , for being honest . If you want or think DR. Ackland and DR. Alex will just tell you what you want to hear your in the wrong setting , these guys gave me the straight forward answeres no sugar coating , i respect them for their honesty .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

A pleasant experience, Dr. Ackland and Dr. Alex wen over all details of my surgery with me and recovery was fast.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Very professional and easy to talk to. I was very nervous because this was the second time for this surgery, but Dr Ackland put all my fears at ease. The day of my surgery I was given AAA care from him and his staff so from being nervous to being able to trust them with my care. Even though he had a lot of work to do repairing my rotor cuff plus other repairs. The surgery went well and I am getting better and stronger each day.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015