Ratings for Dr. Shannon Setzer

PA Bobbie was so nice. She gave me a very thorough skin check and removed some ugly keratosis. I will be back in a year to see her again!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I was seen promptly and the exam was complete. All questions/concerns were addressed.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I had a really good experience. The staff at the front greeted me very cheerfully. I didn't wait long at all. I got in to see the doctor who listened carefully and responded thoughfully. I was treated, and recovered well. I will be back, as needed. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Oh my goodness. I loved the NP Mack. He was so much fun. I literally wanted to apply for a job there just to work with him. He made the whole experience amazing. I was truly grateful for him and how amazing he was.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

It's was a great experience, would recommend them to anyone. Doctors were great and helpful

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Everything was excellent with minimal time waiting. The doctor is always so pleasant and friendly as is her staff. Thank you so much!! Excellent care!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I have very good results with Bobbi. Both my husband and I have seen her for a few years now and are very happy with her service.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I've been attending Big Sky Dermatology since Oct 2016 when I had a new skin lesion appear above my lip. I was initially treated by Bobbi and the lesion was frozen with success. I continued to see Brittani for peels, nearly monthly, since that time. I have been more than happy with every visit. Bobbi and Brittani are always very knowledgeable, helpful and caring. Big Sky Dermatology made what was initially a 'scary' appointment, very comfortable. I refer anyone who is ever looking for skin care. :)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Setzer and her staff are superb models of how health care should be provided: personable, courteous, competent and a delight to work with (They even laughed at my jokes!). As background information, I've taught medical students at the University of Washington/WWAMI Medical School Program for almost 40 years, and would not hesitate to rank Dr. Setzer and her staff at the "top of the list" as far as medical providers and as just plain "darn nice people"! I love 'em! Now permit me now to "flash my credentials" so that you'll take my comments seriously: Frank C. Seitz, Ph.D., ABPP - retired Clinical and Forensic Psychologist • Adjunct Professor in Medical Science (WWAMI) at Montana State University • Adjunct Clinical Faculty in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Washington School of Medicine • Diplomate and Fellow in Clinical Psychology – American Board of Professional Psychology • Diplomate and Fellow – Academy of Clinical Psychology • Diplomate and Fellow – American Board of Medical Psychotherapists • Diplomate – American Academy of Pain Management • Diplomate in Forensic Medicine – American College of Forensic Examiners

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I was seen the same day that I called for an appointment and my issue was addressed that same day as well. The results were very good and the problem was fully addressed. The staff is always very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Shannon Setzer's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal