Ratings for Dr. Shannon Setzer

Full body check, very easy and quick. Answered my many freckle/mole/age spot concerns. Zapped me repeatedly for 2 warts on right hand---the more I squealed, the more Bobbi blasted me! She's great.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

My PA was awesome and listened to everything I said. She was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

The reason why I put 4 on treatment results, is because the treatment hasn't finished yet. I am extremely happy with previous treatments and I'm sure I will be happy when this treatment is finished.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

As usual all staff and the Dr. Shannon Setzer were friendly and professional. I like that Dr. S didn’t lecture about taking better care of my skin and just took care of my problem areas. My husband and I have yearly exams to stay on top of problems and I’m always releived after the visit.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised to get an appointment for my annual check-up so quickly. I also felt that my examination by Bobbie was thorough. The whole experience was very good.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

PA Bobbie was so nice. She gave me a very thorough skin check and removed some ugly keratosis. I will be back in a year to see her again!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I was seen promptly and the exam was complete. All questions/concerns were addressed.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I had a really good experience. The staff at the front greeted me very cheerfully. I didn't wait long at all. I got in to see the doctor who listened carefully and responded thoughfully. I was treated, and recovered well. I will be back, as needed. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Oh my goodness. I loved the NP Mack. He was so much fun. I literally wanted to apply for a job there just to work with him. He made the whole experience amazing. I was truly grateful for him and how amazing he was.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

It's was a great experience, would recommend them to anyone. Doctors were great and helpful

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Shannon Setzer's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Neighborhood Health Partnership