Ratings for Dr. Shannon Setzer

I've been attending Big Sky Dermatology since Oct 2016 when I had a new skin lesion appear above my lip. I was initially treated by Bobbi and the lesion was frozen with success. I continued to see Brittani for peels, nearly monthly, since that time. I have been more than happy with every visit. Bobbi and Brittani are always very knowledgeable, helpful and caring. Big Sky Dermatology made what was initially a 'scary' appointment, very comfortable. I refer anyone who is ever looking for skin care. :)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Setzer and her staff are superb models of how health care should be provided: personable, courteous, competent and a delight to work with (They even laughed at my jokes!). As background information, I've taught medical students at the University of Washington/WWAMI Medical School Program for almost 40 years, and would not hesitate to rank Dr. Setzer and her staff at the "top of the list" as far as medical providers and as just plain "darn nice people"! I love 'em! Now permit me now to "flash my credentials" so that you'll take my comments seriously: Frank C. Seitz, Ph.D., ABPP - retired Clinical and Forensic Psychologist • Adjunct Professor in Medical Science (WWAMI) at Montana State University • Adjunct Clinical Faculty in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Washington School of Medicine • Diplomate and Fellow in Clinical Psychology – American Board of Professional Psychology • Diplomate and Fellow – Academy of Clinical Psychology • Diplomate and Fellow – American Board of Medical Psychotherapists • Diplomate – American Academy of Pain Management • Diplomate in Forensic Medicine – American College of Forensic Examiners

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I was seen the same day that I called for an appointment and my issue was addressed that same day as well. The results were very good and the problem was fully addressed. The staff is always very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Bobbi was fantastic and the staff were all super friendly. This place did so much for my skin... they made a world of difference in my life. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I was treated promptly and with excellent professional care.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Very helpful staff, especially Dr. Shannon and Nurse Megan...

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I have had great results before, but we are still treating one of my problems, it's looking good though, the progress of my skin condition is much better! Love staff is excellent!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Went in to her office and had a spot checked for cancer. It was set up next visit and had it removed.Been in several times and had AK'S froze off. Great Doctor, Great place.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

First time I have ever been to a dermatologist so I was nervous, but the Dr. Max was great he made me feel comfortable, at ease, and he explained everything clearly. I have referred him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Setzer is not only skilled but she's extremely kind, sensitive and helpful. She has gone above and beyond to help me lessen the scarring of an excision and always been understanding to my fears and worries of the scar. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Shannon Setzer's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bozeman, MT