Ratings for Dr. Lisa L. Hart

she is an awesome doctor ya the wait times are long.but she spends time with you to see how you feel and how you you have been.i have been seeing her for 3 yrs and i have not had any problems at all.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I have never been to a doctors office that is so slow. I am a CNA and I do at home care so I take clients to the doctor often. The waiting times at other doctors are nothing compared to the waiting time here. First, just to get an appointment I'll spend days trying to call and leave messages. Finally, I just show up there in person to make my appt. also, the nurse takes a couple days at the least to return a phone call. All I need is a refill to my ADHD medication, but my quick in and out doctors visit always turns into a 3-4 hour ordeal. I am switching doctors

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

My last visit was disappointing. Before I left I had to make the effort to make sure I did not leave without a home test I was supposed to have. I also did not get a prescription for blood pressure I should have got but was not sure about having it until today which is more than a week after the visit. Dr Hart/Patton suggested raising my medication strength but without getting a prescription I didn't think it was getting raised until today during a phone conversation when I questioned if I was supposed to have a stronger prescription. The other disturbing thing is I was supposed to have left the office with two home test and not just the one I had left with and again I had to ask for that one. They also have a have a bio sheet you update with the staff at each visit and I have yet to leave with one that is correct and reflects current status. I am changing doctors because I don't feel comfortable I'm getting everything I need to insure my health.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr. Lisa L. Hart's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal