Dr. Mandana Mahdi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mandana Mahdi

I received the most amazing and natural looking veneers from Dr. Mahdi. She is truly a fantastic dentist. I highly recommend her. A real jewel in this area.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Doctor Mahdi is such an improvement over my last dentist. She quickly repaired my tooth which my old dentist said had to be pulled. Thank goodness I found her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Mahdi by my co- worker. I must say I have never met such a caring and skilled dentist! She is awesome at what she does! She is so gentle so that you don’t feel any discomfort. She explains everything to you. She is absolutely meticulous with her work. I have recommend her to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Fantastic dentist. Very gentle touch and very quick at what she does. Highly recommended! Our appointment was for 10 am and she saw us at 10 am. No waiting around.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Great dentist. She took the time to explain to me what had to be done. She was very efficient in putting completing my root canal. I am very satisfied!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

My children and I are all Dr. Mahdi’s patients. She is an excellent dentist. My little boy was petrified when he went to the dentist for the first and Dr. Mahdi put him at ease.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Mahdi. She performs highly complex dental surgeries with skill and precision. She is professional and efficient as well as always being pleasant and personal. A truly great dentist!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Fantastic dentist! She was very gentle and worked very quickly. She was great with my kids. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Dr Madhi. She is the best dentist I know. She is patient, punctual and knowledgable. She aims for perfection on every procedure. She takes the time to share her knowledge to her patients and staff. I would definetly recommend anyone to see her. AG.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr Mahdi is amazing! She is very patient, cares for her patients, and treats her staff very nice. I would recomend her. Her care for children is outstanding. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011