Dr. Mandana Mahdi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mandana Mahdi

She is waste.All fake reviews.Please dont go and I will not recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Great dentist. She took the time to explain to me what had to be done. She was very efficient in putting completing my root canal. I am very satisfied!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

My children and I are all Dr. Mahdi’s patients. She is an excellent dentist. My little boy was petrified when he went to the dentist for the first and Dr. Mahdi put him at ease.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Mahdi. She performs highly complex dental surgeries with skill and precision. She is professional and efficient as well as always being pleasant and personal. A truly great dentist!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Fantastic dentist! She was very gentle and worked very quickly. She was great with my kids. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Dr Madhi. She is the best dentist I know. She is patient, punctual and knowledgable. She aims for perfection on every procedure. She takes the time to share her knowledge to her patients and staff. I would definetly recommend anyone to see her. AG.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr Mahdi is amazing! She is very patient, cares for her patients, and treats her staff very nice. I would recomend her. Her care for children is outstanding. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011