You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jodi C. Ferro

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Great OB! Bedside manner at its best agreed she's sharp straight to the point but compassionate and will definitely listen and answer every question.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

For a young doctor Jodi is sharp, thorough and personable. Love her bedside manner. This is my 4th pregnancy and was turned off to female physicians until I met her. My specialist commented that she is the best in that office and one of the top Ob's in the county. The office staff is cold and grumpy but the nurses are warm and kind.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I am Dr. Ferro's new patient and I am ecstatic about it. She is really personable, warm, knowledgeable, and the staff is on their game. After being a patient to an OB/GYN for years in WLV and having an extremely cold, astonishing, unprofessional and incompassionate experiences with her and her staff, I am thrilled beyond words to be seeing Dr. Ferro. I have also been a patient to Dr. Lanter who is so warm, gentle and caring and informative. It makes the experience of having a child an extremely pleasurable one. I highly recommend both.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Ferro is great. I recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Great physician!!!! I'm a nurse and would reccomend her to anyone hands down.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Im 26 weeks pregnant Dr. Ferro is very professional, her bedside manner is great. She takes time to explain things, and answers all your questions. Very polite and respectful. Im very picky and often times expect too much from my doctors, Dr. Ferro meets my expectations.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. Ferro takes time with her patients and has compassion for her work. She has great nurses and you don't have to wait in the waiting room forever! You know a doctor is well respected when she is asked by her L&D nurses to deliver for them!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Great Doctor. I have many friends that I had positive experiences.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Jodi C. Ferro's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I leave messages with the staff with a question for the doctor a couple days in a row and never get a call from the doctor."

October 9, 2014
  • First Name changed from "JODI" to "JODI C."

October 21, 2013