Ratings for Dr. Emma E. Carlin

She is a great thoughtful doctor who is not afraid of alternative medicine if it makes sense. My entire family including my 94-yr old father adores her. Too bad she is leaving family practice to go to a different field. Where will I find someone who is even remotely as good.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

She always makes me feel like I am her only patient. She keeps in touch with me by requesting follow up appts.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. Carlin has been my primary care physician for 6 years. she is intelligent, punctual, and has answers to all my questions. she has helped me through trying times in my life and is always compassionate and comforting in her approach to me as a individual person. i am always informed about test results as soon as they are available. i am in my mid 50's with multiple reasons for seeing a healthcare specialist. she has always spoken to me in a respectful manner, and is always on top of the newest information that can concern me. i would advise anyone who needs someone to genuinely be an advocate for preventive and problematic situations to her and know that she is the best i could have ever hoped for in my ongoing maladies. i also need to let you know about her nurse, Lynn. a spectacular duo.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2006

I saw Dr. Carlin the first time for dermatology concerns, and she was INCREDIBLY thorough and knowledgeable. She called me personally with results, and she had a WONDERFUL bedside manner. She answered all of my questions, and I never ever felt rushed. I later saw her and mentioned I had had some pain during my pregnancy that had been diagnosed as chostrocondritis (sp?) and described it, and she correctly diagnosed it as acid reflux - I had seen 3 other doctors who hadn't figured that out!!! She put me on meds right away and it was PERFECT - I was SO relieved!! I'd see her any day for any condition without hesitation. She's WONDERFUL!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2006

Dr. Emma E. Carlin's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in St. LOUIS PARK, MN