Ratings for Dr. Gabriel S. Levi

My Name Is Ma Del Socorro Cortina, I would like to represent this message. I was a person with many problems with my knee'sand my legs to a point were I only could've walked not too far. I was recommended Dr Gabriel Levi, Orthopedic Surgeon, whom I went to to speak about my problems. Thanks to him I am Finally well and able to walk perfectly fine with no hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I had a labral repair via hip arthroscopy due to a hockey injury. The surgery was in Jan of 2015. Things were going well till week 7 of recovery, a week after being off crutches. I moved wrong during physical therapy, a very subtle movmovement, which caused extreme pain in the hip. I have no idea what I did, but I now need a second surgery. I don't blame Dr. Levi or my physical therapist, but I'm devastated by this news. I followed all instructions given and didn't miss any appointments for therapy or office visits. I feel I did everything right and I'm confused as to what happened. I think Dr. Levi is a very knowledgeable, professional doctor, and hope this second surgery goes well. I only wish I understood what happened, and that maybe he had shown a little more empathy, as this experience has been extremely difficult for me. I am only 30, and a very active and athletic female. I haven't even able to do anything with my husband for so many months, and I am praying it's just a set back and will be fine. I'm not sure how much this review will be helpful for others but I wanted to share my experience.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

DR. Levi is an astute and professional doctor. but the best thing about Dr. Levi is that he gave me the ability to do things I haven't been able to do in close to 2 years. I recently had a total right hip Arthroplasty and I am 16 days from surgery. I can not believe how this surgery has improved my life in such a short time. I never have had surgery for anything or stayed in a hospital. I'm 58 years old and didn't want to be limping the the rest of my life. I went to 3 specialist and decided on Dr. Levi. Best Choice ever! It took me almost 2 years to finally decide on the surgery. Some of the worst pain I have ever suffered. But that's what pushed me to surgery. I am not suffering those pains anymore thanks to Dr. Levi. I am walking, climbing, running, stretching,biking, etc. Thank you Doctor. Your the best

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr Gabriel Levi is a great Dr. He helped tremendously with my knee pain. I am able to walk, run, and ride my bike without any pain again. I would recommend anyone to him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Dr. Levi is a wodergful man he helped my grand mother, he is very theral, the operation went smoothly, I'd recomend him to my loved ones

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICES AND STAFF I HAVE RECOMENDED IT TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Gabriel S. Levi's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2004)

Amerigroup