Ratings for Dr. Margit L. Bretzke

Dr Bretzke is fabulous - skilled, efficient, but also very patient-focused and caring. You will have an excellent experience under her care. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Bretzke performed my mastectomy due to cancer. I asked her to sample lymph nodes and she did a sample but missed the nodes. She wouldn't go back in to sample them so I am left not knowing if the cancer spread. I called her about this and she didn't care that she screwed up and didn't apologize. She did a terrible job with my scar, very crooked and it was puckered. I would not go back to her.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

I trusted her fully. I knew her when I was an RN and she was a surgeon at Fairview. All of the professional staff chose her to be their surgeon if the neeed arose. Now, I've had her as my surgeon at Piper.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

I asked my general practitioner who she would go to for a surgery, and she said Dr. Bretzke. When I saw her in clinc, she was knowledgeable and fairly friendly. I had a minor procedure, and I've heard that she is more known for breast cancer surgeries, but she was still nice. She answered my questions thoroughly. She was late for my surgery and I was kept waiting, but not an extraordinary amount of time. She did not check back with me after the procedure while I was in recovery, which I thought was odd. However, she did a great job, technically, on the procedure. It was successful, my scar was small and clean, and I had no complications. I would see her again without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2006

Dr. Margit L. Bretzke's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1979)