Ratings for Dr. Lars Kaine

Dr Kaine failed to diagnose life threatening medication side effects. I find him to be too weak a character for my needs.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

My wife and I have always had different doctors, but when we got pregnant we wanted to make things simple and have a single doctor all of us could see. Neither hers nor mine was available for this, so we transitioned everyone to Dr. Kaine. We were both happy with our doctors before, but we are both even happier now that we've switched. He is great with us and great with our son as well. The only reason I would change doctors is if I move to another part of the country.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

My whole family sees Dr. Kaine. We range in ages from 8 to 45, and have been seeing him for 3 years. He's been very good at communicating gently but firmly with us and really listening to what's going on with us. He's kept my diabetes stable, and switched me to better medications for anxiety and depression.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr Kaine failed to diagnosis a large brain tumor. I went to him regarding a blinding sudden onset headache with visual issues. Something I had never had before. Common knowledge is to order a MRI in case such as mine. He did an exam and told me I just had a bad headache promising to follow up and never doing so. Two weeks later I had emergency surgery to remove the tumor when I went to another doctor. I would advise anyone to be very careful regarding him as a physician and I had to file a formal complaint with the hospital resulting to an inquiry regarding his abilities.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

He charged me extra $300+ for issues which I thought was part of the annual physical. Be aware when he asks "is there anything that concerns you?" It is just like the following story -- http://www.prwatch.org/news/2009/10/8616/going-hurt-what-your-doctor-doesnt-say-can-cost-you

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Kaine is awesome. He is great with teen agers. He truly cares about you.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Excellent doctor. Wish everyone would have a doctor with this much compassion. A very personable and professional doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Lars Kaine's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA