Ratings for Dr. Harrison G. Frank

Keep a constant check on your records and what is being said about you.Conversations are reword ed so that he looks good to your insurance company which he will also milk for every penny he can. Things start off great and then you are handed off to somebody who doesn't know you at all and they only have your records to go by so like I said ask to see your last visits records each time you visit it may help to keep him honest. It says alot when one man cannot look another man in the eye. As far as staff mostly good but will do what they can to cover their lack professionalism even straight up lie. Bottom line you look out for you because they like most doctors are not. Only looking out for their big houses at the expense of you and your insurance company.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Having suffered with Multi-level Degenerative Disc Disease for over 10 years and the accompanying chronic pain, I am very familiar with doctors and offices and such. Carolina Pain Management and Dr. Frank are, by far, the best facility and doctor that I have seen. The staff is courteous. The waiting room is comfortable and the waiting time acceptable. The treatment room is typical and Dr. Frank is attentive to my concerns. All in all, you could do far worse in selecting a physician and facility for the treatment of your chronic pain. To top it all off, Dr. Frank is knowledgeable with the physiology of spinal column and root nerve pain and neuropathic pain. He is personable, genuine and jovial at times. Though there is little to endear me to visiting doctor offices, I truly enjoy my monthly visits to Carolina Pain Management and Doctor Frank. Also, having read the previous comments pertaining to Dr. Frank and CPM, I agree completely with the positive statements made by the previous four commenters. Shalom

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr Frank is the best. He is considerate and caring. He has helped me with not only my pain but working on rehabilitation. I trust his decisions completely. His joint injections are painless and he explains everything thoroughly. Dr Frank has given me my life back. Him and his staff are considerate and caring. They make you feel human unlike other pain management centers.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr Frank treated me with utmost respect as well as his staff. I have not waited more than 3 minutes before being seen. He not only treats the pain but aims for rehabilitating which other physicians have not. This pain management center treats you as a human not as a problem.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr Frank is the nicest pain management doctor I've ever met. Pain management doctors are usually jerks, but he was very kind. I've been in pain management for years and he has been by far the greatest doctor. He's tough to get accepted as a patient - and the pain management contract is very strict - but it should be. And he's worth it.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013