Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Rajani

My doctor referred me to Dr. Rajani for a mass on my knee, and I was tremendously satisfied with my experience. Not only was he genuinely compassionate (hard to find with surgeons sometimes!), you can tell he loves what he does. It was important to me that my service provider was BOARD CERTIFIED in orthopedic surgery/oncology (make sure on this one, there are a lot of docs that didn't do fellowships in what they claim to specialize in!) He is highly knowledgeable and experienced, and has a strong academic background. When it comes to CANCER, you don't mess around, so ask questions and verify!! I'm glad I did, and very highly recommend this provider.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Rajani performed surgery to remove a baseball sized non-malignant tumor from my left thigh. I was scared to death and he gave me confidence in his knowledge and skill. He has an excellent bedside manner and is a skilled surgeon. My recovery went as predicted without complication.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Rajiv Rajani's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2005)