Ratings for Dr. Kimberley S. Lingler

I highly recommend Dr. Lingler! She is by far the best Dr. I have seen within Firtshealth Hospitals. I have suffer from migraines for many years and no one had ever been able to figure out any way to help me out, until I met her, it has been a long process and but she has always been patient, willing to listen, and explained every step of the way. She is very caring and understanding as well as her stuff. I recommend her for everyone, as she is very dedicated.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Lingler! She is the doctor for my entire family, including my infant. I love that she takes the whole family into consideration. When I was pregnant, we went for my son's 4 year check up, and she gave me tips on how to help him adjust to a sibling without me asking. When I went for a problem with me, she took my baby and the fact that I was breastfeeding into consideration when prescribing medications without me asking. My son had his 5 year appointment yesterday and he just adores her. She answers all of my questions and make me feel confident when I leave. I wish I could take her with me every time I move. I would HIGHLY recommend her for all your family needs, especially pediatric patients! Her staff is great too and know fun details about my kids and always remember them when we come in. We feel special, not like just another patient.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Kimberley S. Lingler's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Lingler! She is by far the best Dr. I have seen within Firtshealth Hospitals. I have suffer from migraines for many years and no one ha..."

September 30, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3063932'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014