Ratings for Dr. William I. Bond

I had LASIK surgery 2/7 and I cannot express how great it is. Dr Bond was great to work with and all of the office staff was so kind and helpful. No question was too small. I had all answered before I left the office. My vision 10 days out is 20/25 in the left eye and 20/30 in the right eye. My vision would not allow me to look out the window and know what was happening in the am. I cannot remember getting up and seeing the birds without contacts or glasses. A great experience and I am so grateful for the technology and Dr Bond who is taking great care of my eyes.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr Bond did my Lasik in 2010 and I've been back for regular exams ever since. Lasik improved my eyesight to 20/20 which was a huge difference from the -10.5 contacts I had been wearing! I have never waited more than a few minutes in the waiting or exam room and he always asked if I had questions or concerns. Dr Bond even came in at 6pm on SUNDAY to open the office to remove a wood chip that somehow got lodged in my cornea during our home renovations. Can you imagine what it would have cost me in time and money at the emergency room? The staff was also great with my daughter's Kindergarten exam where they asked her to identify pictures instead of the traditional Letters that little kids can't identify. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Very pleased with Dr. Bond and his staff. Lasik surgery results were amazing!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Doctor was great. If you need LASIK done this is the guy. Look up his credentials.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

I work as a news anchor and reporter and also as a free-lance photographer. I was really nervous about having the surgery. Dr. Bond and his staff made me feel completely at ease. Before the LASIK I was considered legally blind without my glasses. After the procedure it was the first time in over 25 years I could read a clock across the room. It really felt like it was a miracle. Dr. Bond and his staff made me feel comfortable and when I had questions always answered them with a smile. I actually live in Indiana - but because I felt so comfortable with him (and because of other recommendations from friends and family) I drove the 4 hours back to have Dr. Bond do the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

On March 15 I had Lasik completed by Dr. William Bond. Dr. Bond is very knowledgeable regarding the eyes and he took the time to explain everything – the process before surgery, procedures and each step he performed during surgery. I followed the directions give to me on the day of the surgery and everything went great. I slept the day of the surgery for about 8 hours and was working a few hours on the compute that evening. The next day went even better. The only pain or really discomfort was right after the surgery. I went to work on March 18 and performed my job responsibilities normally. It has been a month and I see 20/20 in the right eye and 20/25 in the left. I wish I would have done this 10 year ago.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I had my Lasik done a few weeks ago & I couldnt be happier!! I would suggest anyone really interested in getting it done to wait until the special they run, especially if your insurance doesnt pay a dime(like mine) I thought it would feel like I was just another number but the staff & Dr Bond made me feel comfortable and made sure that I had all the informaion I needed. I Didn't get to spend a lot of time with him, but I never expected that as with any busy doctor & I dont require a lot of coddling.When I did see him he was always friendly and reassuring. I was told that I would be happy with my results & I truly am.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I really been wanting LASIK for some time and finally found the Dr. I felt comfortable with.He taken the time and explained things and reassured me,I just felt comfortable.And the staff was great esp HEidi and MArtha both were very helpful.I. also was surprised of the how many follow up visits,I just figured at least one IM glad there was a week later.THings are great I can see.COuldnt imagine after wearing glasses since third grade.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Today marks my 1 week after having PRK Laser Eye Surgery. I can't say a single thing bad about Dr. Bond and his staff. They were all so helpful and I am seeing 20/20 as of yesterday. Then to be told that it is only going to get better....unbelievable!!! I am beyond happy with my surgery, staff, and Dr. Bond! I don't think I could be any happier!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Bond is unbelievable. He is so helpful and does not leave you in the dark about anything. He tells you what to expect, i just can not say enough for all he did for me. Everyone one was extremely polite and patient. I would recommend Dr. Bond to anyone. I received LASIK and he was motivating during the procedure and ensured everything was going well. Dr. Bond is very professional.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. William I. Bond's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1978)

Ameritas