Ratings for Dr. Marcie A. Merson

Dr Merson is a thorough and compassionate physician who spends a lot of time with her patients listening to them and solving their problem. She was able to diagnose and treat a nagging neck injury and I remain pain free 1 year later! Thank you Dr Merson.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Merson treated my disc herniation. She prevented me from having to undergo surgery. She clearly explained my treatment options and what a disc herniation is. Thank you Dr. Merson!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

This so-called "doctor" is absolutely WORTHLESS. Paid $200 for her to push my arm around and tell me that I need surgery. This PAIN MANAGEMENT doctor sent me back to a WALK-IN CLINIC to have them handle my pain. Yet she surely took my $200.00. Save your money and your tears and STAY WAY FROM DR. MERSON.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

I have to see her every two weeks in order to get script for codeine based meds. This is only approach- medication.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2006

Dr. Marcie A. Merson's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL