Ratings for Kirk R. Dansie

I really like Doctor Kirk. He’s the best psychologist. Very insightful and compassionate. Glad I found him!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

All I can say is WOW! My family doctor referred me to Dr. Dansie to help sort out my many diagnoses and medications I have had over the years. He knows his stuff! He identified some problems with my medications I never knew about and helped my family doctor make changes. I really like how Dr. Dansie is scientific and also helped me understand and use mindfulness. I wish he was in private practice so I could see him as my regular therapist.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

As an adult who has been receiving therapy sessions, I highly recommend psychologist, Dr. Kirk Dansie. I am dealing with anxiety, and he has been effective in helping me sort out the worrisome issues of my life, and in helping me learn how better to deal with them. Dr. Dansie listens with compassion, and at the same time is perceptive in his questions and suggestions. He was thoroughly professional in every way.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

My son really loves to go see Dr. Kirk and his behavior is a lot better. He has really good parenting tips too.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

What a great doctor! I love seeing Dr. Dansie. He is always very helpful to me and has really good suggestions that I can use. He also talks to my family doctor to make sure my health and treatment is on track.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

He was awful! Was not any help to me. He was smiling and almost chuckling while I was crying as well. All he did was print off a list of self help books. This experience was tramatizing. He was not professional at all. Very rude. Cold and heartless! Can't even believe that he is in this profession, not all the education in the world can change someone's personality. Don't waste your money, find someone else. He actual made things worse. I wanted to comitt suicide after speaking with him. He pretty much said my family situation was hopeless because of he was biased. I don't want anyone else to feel how I did leaving his office.

Submitted May 24, 2016

Pretty much the worst. It was a waste of time and money, unless you enjoy all your feelings being disregarded. He was smiling while I was crying and didn't say a word. Ugh, makes me sick to even think about. I have no idea why he is there, but it certainly is not to help people.

Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Kirk Dansie is the best psychologist I have ever seen. He is so kind, caring, compassionate, and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014