Ratings for Dr. Jody Balloch

She listens to you and orders the tests you are interested in. Only saw her once during an insurance change and only reason I didn't go back was she didn't refill my meds which my previous Dr did.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

SHE ALWAYS LISTENS. I had different insurance and had to have someone else as my primary for two years and now know why people complain so much about healthcare. Got my insurance back that she takes and life is all back to the way it should be. I have seen her for 20 years and she has even called me on a Sunday evening to check up on me so these comments about not caring or listening is so wrong in my opinion. She listens so well that she actually listens to my research of whatever ailment it is at the time and most of the time goes with what I suggest. Easiest and most direct to problem. No stupid uneeded tests and wasting of insurance benefits. HIGHLY RECOMMENED.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Within 3 months after switching doctors i was leap years ahead health wise. Always felt rushed and not important to her. The final blowout came when I developed shingles and she essentially wanted a remedy for the immediate situition but refused to tackle the root of the problem. In fact she refused to prescrib the shingles vaccine as I was not old enough yet. Within 3 months of seeing a different practitioner I had developed a strategy (low immunoglobis) and had the vaccine approved.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Balloch since 1995. She is the best. When she comes in to the room, she sits down so I don't feel like I am rushed. She answers my questions and does not remind me that I need to lose some weight. You can also get in to see her pretty quickly. The staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I hadn't been to Dr Balloch in a long time, but my dad reccomended her to me. I do get the comments about feeling like she isn't listening, but she is. I did feel a little put off during that first visit, but if you can get past that, she is a fabulous Dr. There's never going to be a Dr. With all 5 star reviews, if there were, I would doubt the reviews. No one is perfect,but I would highly reccomend her. She will take care of you.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

This doctor can never see you when you call. You have to wait at least two days for appt. when you do get into see her she is always running at least 40 mi mutes late and u feel rushed . She also will ask you questions and answer them for you . Interesting. Anyone know. Of a good doctor in Camarillo or are we all off to TO for medical care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr Balloch rushes in, rushes out. I do not feel she listens to me or takes my concerns seriously. She also cannot seem to look me in the eye when we are talking. She always seems very distracted. Looking for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

I took my twelve year old daughter for her dtap.She has never been a problem getting her shots, and when we went her heart rate was high because she was nervous and this doctor managed to whip her into a panic attack telling her she needed an ekg, called a cardiologist to consult and she was fine just nervous. We rescheduled and went back and same thing would not give her the shot asking about her heart ect..How can a family doctor not have a clue how to talk to a preteen and give her so much anxiety? I am still amazed she is a doctor and still trying to get the dtap which is required for school

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I was this Doctors patient in the past but have not had health insurance in the past 4 years until recently. It states on here that she is accepting new patients but called and found out that she is not. It seems that they no longer have me in their system. You may want to call as I did to see yourself.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr Balloch is fabulous! She is kind, knowledgable, and truly cares and listens to your symptoms. She has been key in addressing and treating my recent cervical spine injury. I work in healthcare with many different doctors, and I have complete trust in Dr Balloch's medical advise. She is 2nd tier on my insurance plan, which means I have to pay a little more to see her, but I continue to see her because of her professionalism and kindness. I would highly recommend her for your primary care needs!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Jody Balloch's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company