Ratings for Dr. Deirdre C. Masterton

Lack of listening skills and what others termed as bedside manner, after being juggled by practice seeing 3 different docs in three visits. Will be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Masterton is a great Dr. She made my entire experience an easy one. She's easy to talk to and candid with her answers.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

dr. masterton is an excellent dr. She is very helpful in dealing with menopausal issues!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Masterton has potential. Unfortunately she has a very poor bedside manner. She made me feel like I was bothering her or that my questions were silly during a consultation about a serious condition. Condescending comes to mind. My patience with HMC doctors is wearing thin. Thank God for the nurses!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

This practice has truly amazing doctors. And Dr. Masterton is one of the best OBGYN doctors in the area. She is direct and truthful, very intelligent, caring an all around wonderful person. I wish she could be all my doctors!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Masterton is simply amazing - caring, friendly,knowledgeable and very dedicated. I can't imagine a better doctor and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Masterton delivered my baby and was wonderful before, during and after!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Dr. Masterton is new to OB/GYN I was excited to have someone younger right out of school dealing with my pregnancy. On my first visit with her - her responses to a question I had about anxiety was "get over it." Apparently she only specialize in OB/GYN because she doesnt seem to know much about mental health. Beside that, she lacked bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Deirdre C. Masterton's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Oxford