Ratings for Dr. Cary L. Dicken

Dr. Dicken is in a league of her own. Her attitude and knowledge made for an excellent IVF experience. My wife and I were not only blessed with a positive outcome, but also felt totally cared for along the way. After quite a bit of fertility research, we had an initial meeting with Dr. Dicken to discuss our options. We quickly knew she was the best doctor and Sher the right practice to help us expand our family. The IVF process can seem quite overwhelming. Dr. Dicken and the wonderful staff at Sher made sure we had all appointments, calendars, RX’s, and most importantly knowledge along the way. The office is run like a well-oiled machine- rarely a wait, efficient and caring nurses, insurance know-how, and all services onsite. Another couple friend worked with Dr. Dicken/Sher as well; they had the same excellent results and glowing feedback. We enthusiastically recommend Dr. Dicken and Sher to anyone in need of their expertise.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

My husband and I switched to Dr. Dicken from another fertility office that frustrated us. As far as we are concerned, Dr. Dicken hung the moon. Some of the best things about her: 1) She emails (seriously, WHAT doctor emails?!?) and always wrote back to my questions promptly - very comforting when struggling with infertility. If I wrote to her about negative symptoms, she'd even take the extra step and follow up a few days later to check on me. 2) She was educational, taking time to answer all my questions and teach us about the IUI and then IVF processes we embarked on. I felt confident that she knew what she was talking about and was up to date with the latest in her field. 3) She was kind: her bedside manner was gentle, understanding, and hopeful. I appreciated that she remembered me and things about my situation. 4) I was always seen on time and never felt rushed by her. And of course, the best thing of all: I got pregnant! Obviously, everyone's situation is different, but getting pregnant on my first IVF try makes me believe in her skills as a doctor even more. I highly recommend Dr. Dicken: she's a great doctor and a great human being.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I was very nervous initially about this entire process, but I must say that Dr. Dicken is one of the most intelligent, knowledgeable, and compassionate physicians I've ever met. She made my spouse and I feel at ease from the beginning and during every appointment thereafter. She is very patient and caring. I went in today with abdominal pains and she was extremely sensitive to all my concerns. When she performs the IUI insemination, it doesn't hurt at all. I can't recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Gentle, good listener, explains everything very clearly and open to questions. Definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012