Ratings for Dr. William M. Isenberg

I agree with the comments that Dr. Isenberg is very qualified but his staff is not. One nurse took my blood pressure for about 10 seconds and recorded the (overly low) number. She then called me by the wrong name. I asked her, "Isn't my name in the chart you're looking at?" and without turning around to look at me mumbled, "I guess so." Dr. Isenberg himself, though, is wonderful. He's very charismatic, friendly, and smart. I wouldn't switch just because of the staff but I do ask for a different nurse/assistant if I happen to get one of the bad ones.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Isenberg is friendly but not very responsive, and some of his staff are condescending and unqualified. I switched doctors mid-pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Isenberg has been my OB/GYN for 6 years. During that time I've had one pregnancy. He worked well with our natural approach to pregnancy and birth, and welcomed a doula to our birth team.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. William M. Isenberg's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1992)

Lumenos

Updates

• First Name changed from "William" to "William M."

October 20, 2013